This is a great recipe for a summertime party. Using a white wine makes this a lighter version of a traditional sangria.
This recipe ‘feeds’ at least 8 people. Honestly, with the fruit you could stretch it to 10.
Author: Food Fashion and Fun
- 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup of Orange Liquor
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 4 Peaches, Nectarines and/or Mangos, sliced
- 1 Orange, sliced
- In a large pitcher combine all of the ingredients, stirring until the agave nectar has dissolved.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Serve over ice.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FOODFASHIONANDFUN. I’d love to see what you make!