Meyer Lemons are in season and my tree is filled with bright yellow goodness. I thought I would try out a few cocktails with this year’s batch. This Meyer Lemonade with Rosemary and Vodka is a sophisticated adult version of a childhood favorite, lemonade.
- 3 cups Water
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Meyer Lemons, rinds only
- 1 part Meyer Lemon Syrup
- 2 parts Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1 part Vodka
- Slash of sparkling water
- Meyer lemon wedge, to garnish
- Rosemary sprig, to garnish
- To make the syrup, add water, sugar, rind and rosemary to a saucepan.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil then turn the heat down to medium.
- Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- To make the drink, add the syrup, vodka and lemon juice to an iced filled glass.
- Garnish with rosemary and lemon wedge.
If you like this recipe, be sure to share it on Pinterest or leave a comment below!