I have a confession. This is not my recipe. This is my boyfriends specialty. Ramen doesn’t sound impressive but it really is. This is not the ramen you made in your microwave in college. This is ramen for adults. It’s packed with leafy greens, meatballs and spicy sriracha. It’s so good.
- 2 chicken flavored ramen
- 3.5 shiitake mushrooms
- ½ pound uncooked frozen shrimp
- 6 mini frozen meatballs
- 6 oz. spinach
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Add 2 quarts of water to a pot and then bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling add the flavor packets, noodles, shrimp, meatballs and mushrooms.
- Stir until the noodles and shrimp are cooked and the meatballs are heated through.
- Turn off the heat and then add the spinach and soy sauce. Stir to combine.
- Serve. Add sriracha to taste.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FOODFASHIONANDFUN. I’d love to see what you make!