Have you ever gotten home at the end of a long day and you’re met at the door with ‘I’m hungry. What’s for dinner?’ I usually make edamame as a hot snack to buy me a little time to make dinner before I get the next round of questions about when dinner is going to be ready. I used to steam the edamame with a pinch of salt but the Savory Garlic Everything Spread from Mezzetta Foods is a game changer. You just can’t beat the combination of butter, garlic and Parmesan. Don’t you wish you had a jar of Everything Spread to right now?
Everything Spread Gift Basket Giveaway
You have two chances to win a Mezzetta Gift Basket so you can try the new products for yourself. First, you can enter by leaving a comment below about which Everything Spread you’re most excited to try. For a second chance to win, click on this link to take a survey on the Mezzetta website!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winners will be contacted by myself and Mezzetta on or shortly after Thursday April 9.
- 2 tablespoons Clarified Butter (vegetable oil would work as well)
- 1 pound bag Edamame, thawed
- ¼ cup Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- Add the oil or butter to a wok over high heat.
- Add the edamame and stir fry until heated through and slightly blistered.
- Add the Savory Garlic Everything Spread to the pan and toss with the edamame.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve immediately.