I’m a little obsessed with rhubarb lately. I’ve been testing recipes for weeks. I’ve got a few drinks that use my Strawberry Rhubarb Simple Syrup recipe (including this one) and I’m moving on to desserts next. So, I hope you love rhubarb because there are more recipes coming soon . . .
- 3 tablespoons (1½ ounces) gin
- 2½ tablespoons (1¼ ounce) Strawberry Rhubarb Simple Syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) dry sparkling wine, chilled
- Strawberry, sliced (optional, for garnish)
- In cocktail shaker, combine gin and syrup.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into chilled Champagne flute and top with sparkling wine.
- Add sliced strawberry and then serve.