Since this week was my ‘bloggerversary’ I’ve decided to look back over my first year and find the top ten posts. These are my favorites. What are your favorites?
- Just when I thought I had run out of idea, I came up with this drink. The drink tastes great the images are some of my favorites from this year.
- My first food post that made it to tastespotting.com!
- This post introduced a new layout for foodfashionandfun.com.
- I was able to spend a Sunday afternoon in Hollywood at a fashion event. Got some great photos and met some fun people.
- Sydne was one of my first blog collaborations. I was a little unsure of myself as a photographer but I got really lucky with this amazing evening light. I think it’s my best photoshoot so far.
- LOVE jewelry. July was a good month. Ruby’s are gorgeous and I particularly love this collection of pieces.
- I try to keep my posts to just food, fashion and fun but springtime was really good to my garden. I couldn’t help but show its beauty. Gardening is fun, right?
- Stella and Dot has been such a rewarding experience so far. It’s opened up a lot of doors for myself and this blog.
9. One Year
- Running a blog for a full year is a huge accomplishment. I wasn’t sure that I would make it but I’m glad I did.
- The Getty is such a beautiful and fun afternoon outing. I really love showing the great things to do in LA. I hope to do more of these types of posts in the future.
Los Angeles is a very new city compared to New York and other large metropolitan cities. For that reason, I hear Los Angeles being made fun of quite a bit for not having any culture. Even as a longtime resident, I sometimes forget that there is more to the city than the traffic. I recently went to The Getty Center and completely forgot that I was still in LA. It was a beautiful day with wonderful views of the city and ocean. I’ve been there an million times over the years but never seem to remember how removed and peaceful it is. I went a little instagram (foodfashionandfun) crazy and I’m holding back in this post. Check out my instagram photos and more!