At the end of every year, I always end up reflecting on the last 12 months. This was a big year with a lot of changes including the creation of this site. While I only started this blog about 3 months ago, I shockingly already have had 71 posts. Here are my top 10 favorite.
- This post meant a lot of firsts. First post to make it to Tastespotting.com. One of my first food posts. It was really just one of my first posts! It has also been the most visited post on the site.
- It was so cool and inspiring to be recognized by a brand that I admire especially so soon after starting Food, Fashion and Fun. I didn’t win the contest but it still felt great.
- My best instagram photos came from Thanksgiving. So much inspiration!
4. More Sequins
- I really do love this jacket. It’s a sentimental favorite.
- This post shows off my humorous side.
- Geniuses should be recognized.
- Have you tried this yet? If you have, you know why it’s on the list!
- I still NEED these pants. I can’t believe that I haven’t added them to my closet yet.
9. 1960s Sexy
- I miss Mad Men. I’m looking forward to the New Year and a new season of my favorite show.
- First post ever!!
What is your favorite post??